Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fabulous Kitchen Gathering


This weekend I was blessed to have a house full of my closest friends and family. I hosted a Pampered Chef party. I couldn't think of a more fabulous way to show off the newly painted kitchen. First, Pampered Chef has some fabulous products; kitchen shears that my Fabulous Father will be able to use one handed, a garlic press that I don't know how I was living without and a wireless crock pot that cooked fabulous chicken fajitas in 25 mins! Second, I love playing host and providing the opportunity for the wonderful women in my life to gather, chat, catch-up with each other and enjoy delicious food! Thank you all who came for making my weekend so fabulous!

PS - My Fabulous Mother will soon be selling the above mentioned products! Isn't that Fabulous?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment