Friday, July 16, 2010

Fabulous Allergies

Most people would not celebrate having an allergy. Most people are not allergic to dish soap, Dawn dish soap specifically. When I do dishes my forearms break-out in a red, itchy rash. I can not switch to another brand because Dawn dish soap truly works better than any other dish soap I have tried. It doesn't smell the nicest, and it is not easy on the hands, but it cleans dishes. In my opinion that is the most important quality in a dish soap! The solution to this problem is simple. There are two choices. 1) Someone else has to do the dishes or 2) we buy a dishwasher. I would prefer the second choice as it would allow me more time to spend with my hubby. But the alone time that I have while he does the dishes is also, Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment