Friday, September 17, 2010

Fabulous Sneak Peeks!

Oh how many hours I have spent playing The Sims! Creating layouts of my dream home. Rearranging the furniture. Choosing the colors on the walls. Picking out and caring for the landscaping. What a waste to guide a virtual person through virtual career development and virtual relationship building while sitting in my home on my computer alone. A much better use of my time would include advancing my own actual career and building actual relationships. I have learned this lesson and instructed the hubby to NOT fix the issues my computer is having with running this game. Before, however, my computer starting having an issue with the virtual world I spent so much time in, I was able to put the game to some very real use. Using The Sims to create the layout of your home and then rearranging the furniture in that home to convince your husband that a red kitchen is a good idea, Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment